Originating from the finest tea plantations in North East India, Assam is one of the world's most sought after black teas. Full bodied, delicious, aromatic and packed full of healthy antioxidants. Perfect for when you just need that moment to relax!
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
The recipe can be adjusted by personal taste
For strong tea flavor, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing.
Made in Taiwan
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 600g.
25bags in a case.
Assam Black Tea (600g)
Quantity Price per item Price Per Ctn 1 $19 25 $15 (21.05% OFF) $375
Please select from drop down "wholesale price applicable per N items" for bulk buy price