Our signature black tea makes a classic milk tea by adding non-diary creamer and sweetener!
Taste: traditional black tea flavors and similar to an Assam Black Tea Leaves
Ratio of tea brewing (1:40)
100 g tea leaves
4000 cc water
Method of Brewing：
1. Boil 4 liters of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 100 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 100 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Filter the tea leaves
6. Let it cool down for 10mins and ready for serve
The receipe can be adjusted by personal taste, for stonger taste, the ration can be adjust to 1:30.
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing
Made in Taiwan
Shelf Life: 24months
Net weight: 600g;
25bags per case
Signature Black Tea (600g)
Wholesale price applicable based on the per whole dropdown N items.
Quantity multiply N items as per selected from drop down above is the final quantity you will purchase in cart (e.g. if the wholesale quantity is applicable on every 4 items you purchase, can you select 2 in quantity list, the final quantity you will purchase is 4*2=8 products)