Jasmine is a genus of shrubs and vines with about 200 species, native to tropical and warm temperate regions. The flowers are strongly and sweetly scented, and blossom in the spring and summer in most species.
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
The recipe can be adjusted by personal taste
For strong tea flavor, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing.
Made in Taiwan
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 600g.
25bags in a case.
Jasmine Green Tea (600g)
Quantity Price per item Price Per Ctn 1 $17 25 $15 (11.76% OFF) $375
Please select from drop down "wholesale price applicable per N items" for bulk buy price