Tung-Ting Oolong is a black oolong tea but it baked less than roasted oolong tea. When brewed, it produces a golden-green hue, a mild smooth floral taste, a strong sweet flowery aroma, and a pleasant lasting aftertaste. Oolong tea is most commonly enjoyed in Taiwan and southern China.
Ratio of tea brewing (1:40)
100 g tea leaves
4000 cc water
Method of Brewing：
1. Boil 4 liters of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 100 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 100 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and leave for 10 minutes.
5. Filter the tea leaves
6. Let it cool down for 10mins and ready for serve
The receipe can be adjusted by personal taste, for strong tea tase, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30.
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing
Made in Taiwan
Shelf Life: 24months
Net weight: 600g;
25bags per case
Wholesale price applicable per 25 items