Osmanthus Oolong is a fragrant green oolong infused with osmanthus flowers. It is ideal for tea lovers that prefer a fresh, green oolong quality and refined, floral balance to the brew.
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
The recipe can be adjusted by personal taste
For strong tea flavor, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing.
Made in Taiwan
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 600g.
25bags in a case.
Osmanthus Oolong Tea (600g)
Wholesale price applicable based on the per whole dropdown N items.
Quantity multiply N items as per selected from drop down above is the final quantity you will purchase in cart (e.g. if the wholesale quantity is applicable on every 4 items you purchase, can you select 2 in quantity list, the final quantity you will purchase is 4*2=8 products)