It is a very approachable green oolong with fresh flavors and tightly rolled leasf make an easy to dring, long-lastiing oolong.
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
The recipe can be adjusted by personal taste
For strong tea flavor, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing.
Made in Taiwan
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 600g.
30bags in a case.
Four Season Oolong (600g)
Quantity Price per item Price Per Ctn 1 $21.9 30 $19 (13.24% OFF) $570
Please select from drop down "wholesale price applicable per N items" for bulk buy price